Mission and Vision
To eliminate stigma and fight against pediatric HIV/AIDSs through Disease awareness, Disease Prevention, Professional and Child Education, Improving scientific capacity, strengthening healthcare and treatment services for women, children, and families.
To create empowered communities free from ignorance, extreme poverty and generate an HIV-free society where new infections are halted and people living with HIV or affected by HIV/AIDs receive quality services and support
- The majority of people living with HIV in Buikwe district will know their status
- The capacity of the health system is strengthened to support quality HIV/AIDS interventions and foster integration within the health sector
- The majority of all people in Buikwe district diagnosed with HIV are enrolled, monitored and receive timely and efficacious HAART
- There will be complete access to combination prevention services designed to reduce new HIV infections, HIV-related mortality, stigma and discrimination
- To have economically empowered and transformed communities for sustainable development and healthy livelihood